Petzl Pantin Foot Ascender Right (2016)
Designed to make rope ascents faster and less tiring:
– used to complement CROLL or ASCENSION rope clamps
– design facilitates rope glide on the first few meters
– toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimises performance under any conditions (frozen or dirty ropes…)
– mechanism is totally integrated into the body of the rope clamp to help prevent snagging
– releases from the rope with a simple backwards movement of the foot
– easy and quick adjustment with DoubleBack buckle
– catch available as accessory to keep the rope in the device during rope ascents
– stainless steel cam has better resistance to corrosion
– Dyneema® straps resist abrasion
Note: The PANTIN is not an item of PPE.
Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, Dyneema®
Weight: 85 g
Rope compatibility: 8 to 13 mm
Guarantee: 3 years
The Engage VCS is a comfortable all around climbing shoe perfect for new and seasoned climbers alike featuring a Velcro closure system, a supportive medium stiffness midsole, and an unlined leather upper. This shoe will provide long lasting performance and a fit that molds to your foot for maximum comfort. With the full RH rubber sole, our most versatile compound, your footwork will be secure everywhere from the gym to outdoors climbing.
or up to 3 interest-free payments of RM209 with
The lightweight WILLIAM large-capacity asymmetrical carabiner is made of aluminum. It has a pear shape that is practical for easily connecting multiple items. Its fluid interior design and Keylock system facilitate handling.
or up to 3 interest-free payments of RM65 with