Petzl Ascension Ascender Left (2015) black
Handled rope clamp for rope ascents, the ASCENSION features an overmolded grip and ergonomic upper part for a comfortable and powerful grip when pulling with one or two hands. The ASCENSION handled rope clamp has a wide lower hole for easily attaching two carabiners for a lanyard and footloop.
Designed for ascending a rope
Simple to use, and effective:
– ergonomic molded handle allows a comfortable yet powerful grip
– wide opening allows the handle to be easily grasped, even with thick gloves.
– ergonomic upper part to maximize power when pulling with two hands
– safety catch is totally integrated into the body of the ascender to help prevent snagging
– toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (frozen or dirty ropes…)
– wide lower hole allows the carabiners of the CONNECT ADJUST lanyard and FOOTAPE or FOOTCORD footloop to be easily attached
– upper hole for clipping a carabiner around the rope
Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, plastic, rubber, nylon
Weight: 165 g
Rope compatibility: 8 to 13 mm
Certification(s): CE EN 567, UIAA
The lightweight WILLIAM large-capacity asymmetrical carabiner is made of aluminum. It has a pear shape that is practical for easily connecting multiple items. Its fluid interior design and Keylock system facilitate handling.
or up to 3 interest-free payments of RM62.67 with