Ticket To The Moon Lightest Hammock various colour
A technical and lightweight configuration
When you go on a long hike or want to have a camping adventure, every gram counts. A regular travel hammock can be too heavy and too bulky: we know that the lighter you go, the farther you can go. If you are a picky packer The Lightest Collection is right for you. Many years of research have allowed us to create the lightest full-size hammock, that packs away extremely small and weighs just over 200gram.
When comfort is synonymous with safety
The configuration of The Lightest is very special: the hammock is handmade in Indonesia from a locally sourced, high quality crinkle nylon fabric. It is our most technical hammock to-date, and the most spacious ultra light hammock in the market. Using the full width of the material and a total length of 320 cm: we created a lightest hammock without compromise on comfort, even for taller people.
This pocket-sized hammock uses special loops made of polyethylene cords with a core of high molar mass fibers (HMPE / PE), up to 15 times stronger than normal rope.
Ease of Use
Few things are as easy as pitching a Ticket To The Moon lightest hammock:
1. Hang your suspension system of ropes or straps to a tree or pole (sold separately)
2. Adjust your lightest hammock hang to create a level position with a 30° incline
3. Make sure that your hammock clears the ground by at least 40 cm, when sit on the hammock.
4. Get in without fear: this lightest hammock can support a load of 150 kg. For a comfortable flat-lay you should lie diagonally with head and feet on opposite
• Lightweight nylon 34g/m2- triple stitching
• Hammock dimensions: 320 x 140 cm
• Weight: 228 gr
• ∅ 3-millimeter HMPE / PE loops
• 10-year warranty
Colour may vary from the picture as we cannot guarantee what colour we will have in store at time of purchase
or up to 3 interest-free payments of RM191.67 with
or up to 3 interest-free payments of RM49.75 with
or up to 3 interest-free payments of RM18.67 with
or up to 3 interest-free payments of RM1 with