ODP 0696 Outdoor Collapsible Tote Bag black
1. Large capacity, do whatever you want, large capacity design, large load-bearing, to meet the needs of outdoor storage.
2. The strap does not take up space. There are 20 hanging holes and 2D buckles around, which can be distributed reasonably and save space.
3. Foldable design, you can pick it up with one pull. The inner bracket is foldable and can be stored by pulling in both sides, which is convenient and fast.
4. Portable ribbon design, fast and labor-saving, more convenient to go out.
5. Multi-purpose design, this product can also be used as a toolbox, you can’t think of it.
Material: Oxford cloth
Size: Unfolded: 350 * 320 *250 mm / Folded: 350 * 250 * 80 mm
Weight: 860 grams
Our inspiration came from two well known Outback products: The Hessian Bag and the Coolgardie Safe. Used in the wilds of the Australian Outback, this simple technique is really am evaporative cooling process. When placed around the neck, the COBBER reduces body temperature by cooling the carotid arteries of the neck, and provides an evaporative cooling system for your body. You only need to rotate the outside edge towards the neck to maximise evaporative cooling.
Nitecore NWS10 Titanium Alloy Whistle Features: Constructed from polished TC4 titanium alloy for durability and aesthetic appeal Biocompatible, making it nontoxic to humans Corrosion resistant, sturdy and durable ‘Uni-Body’ construction is portable and extremely light weight Ultra lightweight at only 4.7 grams Single chambered design emits a high pitched frequency for further distance Maximum sound intensity of 120 decibels Perfect for outdoor events, sporting events, security and law enforcement Utilizes a precision Teflon resonator, high or low temperature-resistant Simple and highly functional design Works in wet or dry conditions Package Includes: 1 x Nitecore NWS10 Titanium Alloy Whistle 1 x Key Ring 1 x User Manual
Keep just about everything you may need for an emergency around your neck when you have the Coleman® 5-In-1 Survival Whistle. Blow the whistle if you’re lost on the trail or need medical help; the signaling mirror will show rescue crews where you are.