Myparang Golok 135
Made of quality 5160 high carbon steel with hand-quenched and zone hardened blades, this Golok will serve you well in all task. Authentic forged marks on each golok is an art in itself. The traditional wooden handle made of Beech wood is the most comfortable handle you can ever hold! No more blisters or hotspots , you can chop all day long.
– Made in Malaysia
– Stick/ rat tail tang construction for optimum performance
– Blade pinned under the copper bolster using 2.5mm Brass pin
– Comfortable and traditional handle design
– Handle made of Stained – Eco Beech wood
– Blade made of hand – quenched and zone hardened 5160 High Carbon steel
– Packed in carton box
– Blade length – 32 cm
– Handle length – 17 cm
– Overall lenght – 49 cm
– Widest blade – 5.5 cm
– Weight – 565 grams
– Gross weight – 690 gram
These products are hand made, therefore there WILL be slight variations within the same model.