Myparang Duku Chandong 8
Introducing the famous Bidor blades matched with perfectly contoured wooden handle. If you are looking for an authentic Malaysian made parang , this is it!
Made of quality 5160 high carbon steel with hand-quenched and zone hardened blades, this Golok will serve you well in all task. Authentic forged marks on each golok is an art in itself. The traditional wooden handle made of Beech wood is the most comfortable handle you can ever hold! No more blisters or hotspots , you can chop all day long.
Shaped after the Duku Chandong used by Ray Mears, these parangs will perform most , if not all cutting and chopping duties with ease.
– Made in Malaysia
– Stick/ rat tail tang construction for optimum performance
– Blade pinned under the copper bolster using 2.5mm Brass pin
– Comfortable and traditional handle design
– Handle made of Stained – Eco Beech wood
– Blade made of hand – quenched and zone hardened 5160 High Carbon steel
– Packed in carton box
8″ 5160 high carbon steel blade.
Hand quenched edge 55-60 HRC.
7″ Eco Beech wood handle with finishing.
Traditional and proven rat-tail tang construction.
Tangs are pinned using a 2.5mm brass pin under the collar.
Black nylon belt sheath with MOLLE webbing.
These products are hand made, therefore there WILL be slight variations within the same model.